CSL FALL BALL BEGINS SUNDAY SEPT 9th!
Date Posted: 9/7/2012
Dear 2012 Fall Ball Participants,
Welcome to CSL's 3rd annual Fall Ball! Our first session is this Sunday, Sept 9th and continue through Oct 21st. On Day One, please arrive at least 30 minutes early and CHECK-IN at the Lime Green CSL Registration Tent. Jerseys/T-Shirts will be handed out at registration.
At the first session, players will be evaluated based upon skills and experience level and then divided into either a “Developmental” or “Competitive” Division. Players may move between divisions throughout the Fall season based upon what is best for each players development. The format for each weeks sessions will include approximately 30 minutes of individual skills sessions taught by the CSL Coaching Staff followed by 7v7 games. The Sticks-n-Stones sessions are purely developmental and non-contact where our staff will use drills and contests to teach lacrosse fundamentals in a fun environment.
Below is the FINALIZED SCHEDULE for 2012 Fall Ball.
• Sticks n Stones (gr k-2): 12:00-1:00p @ Field 1
• Girls Youth & MS: 1:30-3:00p @ Field 1
• Girls HS (gr 9-12): 3:30-5:00p @ Field 1
• Boys Youth Grades 2-4: 12:00-1:30p @ Field 2
• Boys Youth Grades 5-6: 2:30-4:00p @ Field 2
• Boys MS (gr 7-8): 1:00-2:30p @ Field 3
• Boys HS (gr 9-12): 3:00-4:30p @ Field 3
LOCATION: ALL sessions are at McKee Road Park (4201 McKee Road, Charlotte)
• Boys equipment includes: shoulder pads, elbow pads, helmet, gloves, stick, mouthpiece and cup.
• Girls required equipment includes: goggles, mouthpiece and stick.
• Sticks n Stones participants are not required to wear any gear, just bring a stick unless you signed up to purchase a stick.
Please be sure to bring plenty of water and stretch on your own prior to session.
CANCELLATIONS: In the event of inclement weather, please check our website (www.cslax.com) prior to heading to field.
There are no events at this time.